In our Webinar Master Class, learn successful tactics on what to do before, during and after a webinar.
Webinars play an important role in education and lead generation strategies for businesses of all sizes and helping you become a webinar master is exactly what this interactive workshop is intended to do. In this interactive workshop, we will explore everything you need to do before, during and even after your webinar to be successful.
Our very own CMO and webinar expert, Eric Vidal, will lead this course and provide real-world best practices on how to prepare your content, engage with the audience, promote your event and weave webinars into your marketing strategy and mix of programs. Eric will work with each workshop attendee, and at the conclusion of the workshop, you’ll walk away with a customized task list and best practice guide to implement at your company. No fee, register now.
Each attendee will learn the following:
- How to create compelling content for webinars
- How to keep your audience engaged
- How to leverage video into your webinar strategy
- The big mistakes that your peers most often make (and how to avoid them)
- How to promote your online event
- How to keep your content and conversation alive even after the webinar is over
Attendees will also:
- Receive best practice guide
- Receive a tailor made task list and best practice guide to implement at your company
Broadsuite Media Group
Eric Vidal is the CMO of Broadsuite Media Group and contributing writer for The Marketing Scope and Future Of Work both BMG properties. Eric worked in the early days of video webcasting and webinar technology. He started back in early 2000 with companies like Macromedia, WebEx, Cisco and InterCall to help create and launch their video and webinar technologies. During that time, Eric worked with companies of all sizes helping them to launch their webinar initiatives. He worked closely to achieve measurable business results for organizations like Canon USA, IBM, adidas, Buca di Beppo, SAP, CLO Magazine and many others.